Monday 8 February 2010

uPhone - iPhone.

I have created these two iPhone wallpapers - an idea i've had since I've been experimenting with my own phone as a device for image-making. The initial idea was to design an image to bluetooth to strangers on the train (my own version of guerilla advertising) but it has since evolved into what you see here.

... but in truth i created them as i have gadget envy!

And now for the small print: You may freely use these wallpapers on your iPhone... You MAY NOT distribute these on other websites or use them for any commercial purposes without my approval. You MAY NOT distribute these via any piece of software (such as an iPhone App), PDF, electronic book or any printed material without my written approval. These Wallpapers (along with everything else i have created on this Blog) remain my property. Innit.

No comments:

Post a Comment