Monday 18 January 2010

The Day Job.




I thought I'd post this as a direct response to my last post. I can't really think of anything more different from the Bloodless Collective project, if only because this work has been created in the last couple of months.

Some of you may know that I have been working as a designer at t2 Studios in Peterborough for the last three years. Recently, my work here has involved working within the realms of animation and video - I don't think anyone could say that isn't exciting!

These promotional videos were created for Creda Showers to advertise certain products and to publicise the brand, so they needed to be very commercial and very slick.
I was involved in every aspect from storyboarding, choosing the models, filming (with the model on set and with a blue screen), design, photography and "airbrushing" to a larger 3D section that was created (unfortunately it found itself on the cutting room floor).

These projects came with a lot of learning curves but always with the unwavering support from the rest of the t2 team. We achieved something that the client was proud of.

t2 Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment